The growing popularity of this language, involves many creation of compilers,
operating systems, games and editors. Moreover, it is the general-purpose language with ability
to draw the expressions, data flow, and data structures. It is true! The language is important
to every branch of students whether it may be engineering, master's degree or any other course.
Apart from the colleges, there are many training institutes, which offer this course.
Webs Jyoti is one among those. Over many years, Webs Jyoti is providing the platform of every
class of students to master the C language.
C++ is a general purpose Object Oriented programming language. The purpose of this course is to introduce students to OOPs Concepts and their implementation in C++ as well as to provide them real time usage of C++ with the help of assignments and project.
Prerequisite:- Knowledge of C is required for this course.
Data Structure :
C is most frequently learned and used, general purpose programming language. It supports development of system software as well as application softwares. The purpose of this course is to train students in C and Data Structures.
- Get 3 Demo Sessions - FREE
- We strongly believe in Open Handed & Real Time Training and will go for practical sessions mostly.
- Students should devote minimum 3 hours/session.
- Students and Trainer Ratio will be 2:1 & 3:1 respectively.
- Students will be offered to mention the links of websites in their Cvs on which they worked during training.
- Students are committed to work on live projects as a part of their course curriculum.
- Before joining us, we recommend you to check and review our projects View Online Projects
- Introduction to C
- An overview of C and Buzzwords
- Input and Output Operators
- Decision Making and Looping
- Arrays and String
- Structures and Unions
- Dynamic Memory Allocation
- File Management in C
- Introduction to C++
- An overview of C++ and Buzzwords
- Classes and Objects
- Constructor and Destructurew
- Operator Overloading
- Pointers, Vertual Functions Polymorphism
- File Management in C++
- Exception Handling
- Design principles
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Object-Oriented Design Principles
- Analysis techniques
- Running Time
- Analysis of Algorithms
- Stacks, Queues, Lists
- Linked Lists
- The Tree Abstract Data Type
- Basic Algorithms on Trees
- Binary Trees
- Data Structures for Representing Trees
- Priority Queues
- The Priority Queue Abstract Data Type
- Priority Queue as a Sequence
- The Dictionary Abstract Data Type
- Binary Search Trees
- AVL Trees
- Hash Tables
- Sorting, Selection
- Sorting: Merge Sort, Quick Sort
- Complexity of Sorting
- The Graph Abstract Data Type
- Data Structures for Graphs
- Graph Traversal
- Directed Graphs
Programing in C - Download Programing in C++ - Download Data Structure & Algorithms -
- 2 Month
- Class Duration : 3 Hrs
225, S Square Tower, Old Delhi Road,
Near Bus Stand, Opp Raj Cinema, Gurgaon